My son came up with this cool craft. He loves everything about superheroes. For the 4th, he wanted to make an American Superhero Mask!
Construction paper (red, white, blue)
1. Cut blue construction paper in half (vertically) and staple sides together
2. Cut a mask out of the red paper. Cut two half circles towards the bottom of paper (use your child’s head to measure).
3. Staple red paper behind blue paper, making sure the mask is hanging out of the bottom (use your child’s head to measure where you should place red paper).
4. Decorate with stars and glitter (or anything else you want!).
5. Once dry staple sides together to make a hat.
He wanted me to call him American Max all day long! His jello-pop was his sword of justice. This was super easy and the best part was that my son thought of it all by himself!
- X-Men Masks (birthdayinabox.com)
- 4th Of July Fireworks Craft (earlylearningplanet.com)
- American Flag Windsock Craft (homeschoolgameschool.com)
- Patriotic Superheroes to Discover This Fourth of July (geeksugar.com)