Yes, it is my birthday. I’m 29….again. My son said to me today, “You aren’t getting close to 100 yet? Are you?” Sigh. When I have to be asked that question it cannot be good! Top 5 Birthday wishes:
1. To wake up and magically have lost weight. Ha! Ok, maybe I will go to the gym more.
2. To have Lucas, my six month old, sleep through the night. Oh, and if Max can sleep through the night too, that would be great. Yes, my bedroom is like Grand Central Station at 3am.
3. To be more organized so that I can become Super Mom, doer of awesome things, in a timely manner.
4. To make more Mommy friends. It would be nice to know that I have a friend who also cannot go out to a bar on a Friday night because they have to be in bed by 9pm, so they aren’t Zombie Mom in the morning for the kids.
5. To go see a Broadway show. It has been way too long.
Favorite thing about birthdays: Cake (hence birthday wish #1)
Least favorite thing about birthdays: Growing older….boo!
What do I want for my birthday: To go out for drinks with friends
What will probably happen on my birthday: One or both kids will get sick