Jen @ Committed Gifts nominated me for a Liebster Award. I am honored that she, not only reads my blog, but liked it enough to want to share it!
To quote Jen @ Committed Gifts:
Liebster Awards go to “up and coming” bloggers with less than 200 followers. The origins of this award are unclear and are simply given by fellow award nominees to blogs that inspire them and that they enjoy reading. “Liebster” means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome in German.
What I need to do now is tell you 11 facts about myself, answer 11 questioned posed by my nominator, nominate 11 bloggers, and pose 11 questions to them (which will be the same I answer).
All I ask of you is that you please check out all of the nominated blogs and follow them! I absolutely love reading them.
11 facts about me:
1. I am not a good cook, but secretly wish I was.
2. I am scared of the dark….and zombies.
3. I am an only child.
4. I hate how theater seats squish my butt in.
5. I use humor as a defense mechanism.
6. I’m severely allergic to cats.
7. I’ve had over 11 different jobs. One of my first jobs was working on the New Jersey Turnpike.
8. When I swim in the ocean I have an irrational fear that I will be eaten by a whale.
9. I love vacationing down the Jersey Shore.
10. Sometimes I find motherhood to be very lonely.
11. I love working with children.
11 Questions From Committed Gifts
1. What musical artist are you listening to these days? Laurie Berkner ( a children’s singer )
2. If you could be any animal, what would you be? Why? A monkey. I have no idea why.
3. What do you say when your (or someone else’s) kid asks you why the sky is blue? Maybe…God painted it like that?
4. Favorite Food? Nachos
5. If $$ were no object, where would you travel on your next vacation? I’d move to Hawaii.
6. How do you like your eggs? Sunnyside Up.
7. Favorite Reality TV Show? Survivor!
8. What was your very first job? I had a job when I was 13 years old at a local salon.
9. What book is on your nightstand right now? The Trouble With Boys by Peg Tyre
10. What’s your guilty pleasure? Dairy Queen
11. At what age is your earliest memory? I remember getting in trouble with my grandfather because I was treating my grandmother like a booger.
Please check out my blog nominees!! Thanks again to Jen @ Committed Gifts .
- Another Liebster Award! (leakingboob.com)
- Nominated for the Liebster Award (annetteharris42.wordpress.com)
- I Got the Liebster Award! (media-ann-such.com)